Night Market 0.2 is set to return for its second edition on the 8th and 9th of December.
The event will take place at Valveworks, Milford St, HD1 3DY.
Operating hours are scheduled for Friday, December 8th, from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm, and Saturday, December 9th, from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
The Night Market will feature a stellar lineup of street food vendors, including:
- Only Jerkin: Caribbean Fried Chicken
- Luigi Street Food: Fried Calzone, Arancini, and more
- Stripclub Streetfood: Filthy Burgers
- Madame Crepe: Crepes
- Junk Souls Mothered: Vegetarian/Vegan options
- The Spicy Biker: Indian Street Food
- Shoot the Bull Street Food: Wagyu Steaks and more
In addition to the diverse food offerings, attendees can enjoy live music, DJs, and a selection of beers. Drink options will be provided by Club Suppa and Bean Brothers Ltd. Admission is free, so start tagging your friends and make plans to attend!
Back To What's On